CAN- CY Consent form
Consent for the use of personal data
Future Worlds Center (FWC) & SeeD
The Proposal Author
hereinafter referred to as "author".
FWC and SeeD protect the data by suitable technical and organizational measures against unintentional or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorized persons. Access to personal data is limited to those employees and partner organizations within the CAN- CY project, who must process this data in accordance with the below-mentioned purposes and handle it properly and confidentially. Any further use of personal data and the collection of additional information require the consent of the person concerned. You can voluntarily grant such consent in the following section (Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Consent to the use of data for the following purposes
If you agree with the following uses, mark the boxes accordingly.
- I hereby agree that FWC and SeeD may use, process and store the following personal data about my person: name and email address for the purpose of organizing, preparing and following up on the CAN- CY project. In order to be able to carry out the CAN- CY project the data are passed on to the following parties for processing and deleted at the time limits prescribed by law. Sharing data with these parties is based on our legitimate interests under Article 6 GDPR and as part of a processing order in accordance with Article 28 GDPR for us.
- I hereby agree that videos, photographs and screenshots of me may be taken during CAN- CY project that will take place during September 2022 – November 2023. These may be published online and in print publications by FWC and SeeD, via the communication channels mentioned below to promote and visualize the activities of the CAN- CY project. I agree that the image data can be stored and processed by FWC and SeeD as well as that the image data can be processed by the given event or assigned meeting photographer, stored, and deleted according to the legally stipulated deadlines.
- I hereby agree that my voice and video are recorded as a part of interviews for documentation purposes.
- The video and photographs can be published online at
- Website of FWC, SeeD, CAN- CY project
- Facebook page of FWC, SeeD, CAN- CY project
- Instagram page of FWC, SeeD, CAN- CY project
- Youtube of FWC, SeeD, CAN- CY project
- MailChimp of FWC, SeeD, CAN- CY project
- and can be shared through different platforms by cooperation partners, programs and organizations of FWC and SeeD (i.e. Pusula platform by SeeD, Idea Prism by FWC) as well as individual participants.
- I hereby agree that statements made by me during the short videos may be used as quotes in texts together with my full name and/or my image for videos and print in the context of documentation, reporting and the online communication channels mentioned above.
- I hereby agree FWC and SeeD can email me information on their further activities.
- I hereby agree that my contact data can be shared with the participants of the meeting.
The author agrees to the unpaid use of the videos, photographs and statements of his/her person for the purposes described above. Any use of photographic images for purposes other than those described or the placing of those images on the market via transfer to third parties (other parties than those mentioned above) is prohibited. This consent is voluntary. If it is not granted, there are no disadvantages. This consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
Rights of the person concerned:
Information, correction, cancellation and blocking, right to object
- In accordance with § 34 BDSG and Art. 15 GDPR you are entitled at any time to request from the association FWC and SeeD (contractual partner) extensive information on the data stored about your person.
- In accordance with § 35 BDSG and Art. 15 GDPR you can at any time demand the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data from the association FWC and SeeD (contractual partners).
- In addition, you can make use of your right to object at any time without stating any reasons and amend or revoke the given declaration of consent with effect for the future. You can submit the cancellation to the contracting party either by post, by email or by fax. You will not incur any other costs than the postage costs or the transmission costs according to the existing base rates.